Ladies' Ballerina Skirt
Imagine a skirt that can be worn for nearly any occasion - that will take you from casual to elegant and dressy. Ladies' Ballerina Skirt provides options that allow you to create a garment that subtly underlines your ensemble or in itself is a show stopper! Quickly - and easily!
The instructions evens include an entire page to help you make the most of your fabric stash, because this skirt can be made using virtually any fabrics you have on hand! We have made it from tulle, sweater knit, satin, cotton lycra, quilting cotton - even sequined fabric!
This pattern will quickly become a go-to pattern for you! With it's quick assembly and beautiful results you will fill your wardrobe with short skirts, medium skirts and long skirts of endless layered possibilities! You can even pair your leggings with an accent skirt, or adorn a leotard with a short skirt.
For added drama the pattern comes with two back scoop styles: a regular scoop, and a deep scoop that will drape down lower and even flutter in the wind.
Ladies' Ballerina Skirt is twirl approved, with a beautiful full shape without being too revealing.
For ease of assembly, the skirt also comes in two widths - regular width and extra full width.
Also take a look at the Abby's Ballerina Skirt for the perfect Mommy + Me look!
- Includes A4/Letter + A0/Projector print format
- Ladies' Ballerina Skirt Instructions + Ladies' Ballerina Skirt Pattern Pieces, professionally computer drafted
- Photos and Illustrations in the Instructions
- Pattern in sizes 0 - 22W
- 2 skirt widths: regular width, extra full width
- 2 scoop styles: regular, deep scoop
- 4 skirt lengths for straight forward or layered looks: Accent Skirt, Short Skirt, Medium Skirt, Long Skirt
- Knit waistband (use cotton lycra)
Patterns by The Wolf and the Tree may not be re-sold or distributed
beyond the initial purchase.
Garments made using TWT patterns may be sold online or in
person, except via large scale commercial production.
Visit us here for more inspiration: www.facebook.com/groups/TWTden